__



Monday 30 July 2018

KT=6D!

Archangel wittingly bewitching believing non-believer. Why not not? Wherewithal's what without wanting where we will't.

__

In the daily diary form I could ramble such that the text would resemble reams of computer code without line breaks. Most practising diarists, I reckon, organise what they're thinking into a relatively more coherent topical form than that, even if what lands on the page isn't necessarily comprehensive in scope or scale.

For example as regards the previous paragraph's comparison (or maybe to demonstrate that point), just prior to typing it I had undertook the task of taking rubbish down to the bins. After a glance at the shoes on the floor inside my apartment door, I opted for the few steps back into my bedroom where I would find the pair I preferred to wear, which led to seeing that I had yet to grab the keys, followed by the thought that it was good thing I decided on the other shoes, whereupon a second voice in my head rejoined that I'd have probably remembered the keys regardless.

The fact that the voice was in the second person, as the voices of my imagination not infrequently are, became an issue of intermittent preoccupation as I was descending the four flights of stairs to the courtyard and back up again. The significance of this fact is another thing of which I have long taken notice, which is that friends have a tendency to try to talk me out of what I believe to be a meaningful empathetic position. It is an innocent tendency insofar as it usually has to do with encouraging me not to burden myself unnecessarily, and often it is only just that. When this encouragement however forms the argument that someone in the third person need not receive from me what I'd expressed as fair treatment, it dips to the depth of demon in disguise and I sometimes wonder if we people carry in us the constant potential of unwitting polluters of pure intention projected out of unconscious envy or other bedeviling most deeply dastardly.

As regards the second voice, and from a purely practical standpoint, it's better to maintain the belief that I need to remember my keys than it is to assume I always will.
__


Hap e-BRTHdae, Comrade 🦁❤️!


Handown unworn wear. Work your magic even'f ye don't get it.


The live go of this ends Before the Dawn and tops it at *****.


At her touting TM, I shuttered, then shrugged: 
'Least it wudn't TB.